Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year. New Blog.

Hello Blogger community! Miss Marquielle here coming to you from the sweet state of Texas.  As it is the New Year, resolutions have resurfaced and many humans of the world are succumbing to their own personal list as gym memberships, yoga mats and running shoes are selling like hotcakes right now.   

Image: Tumblr
Ah, resolutions. The prospect for our better selves is fresh in the air.  Which brings me to this blog and my reasons for even starting a blog. It is my resolution and personal promise to myself to do better and to make strives to better my life. What better way to keep myself in check and to see me working at a better life than recording it here for the whole Internet to view?

While I have not had much experience blogging in the past, I am viewing this outlet with positivity.  As I find this self proposition a bit daunting, I find myself ready and up for this challenge more than ever. In this personal space of the Internet I am excited to share my musings, what I have learned as a 20 something employed post graduate, my opinions on beauty and fashion, travel memoirs and many life lessons that I am continuing to learn.

So here's to 2014: I am making the best of this year. Get ready.


 
Marquielle  

No comments:

Post a Comment