Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Keeping it Corporate: Outfits of the Week January 2-10

Welcome to a new segment on my blog: Keeping it Corporate; where I will be sharing personal tidbits about working full time post graduation. On a professional level, the ability of making a great first impression starts by simply looking the part. 

As a girl whose had her head in fashion magazines since she was in middle school, I have always loved expressing my personality through my outfits. While my wardrobe has gone through its fair share of changes since I have started my career, I utilize my work attire as an extention of who I am. Below are some of the outfits that I have worn for the beginning of January that I wanted to share with you.  

Outfit 1: Patterned Blouse - Converse One Star for Target; Black Trousers - Forever 21; Black Pumps - Merona for Target
Outfit 2: Floral Button-Down Blouse - Thrift Shop Find; Navy Trousers- Zara; Belt - Thrift Shop Find; Maroon Pumps - Merona for Target
Outfit 3: Floral Dress - Thrift Shop Find; Maroon Belt - Zara; Knit Tights - Target; Black Pumps - Merona for Target

   
Outfit 4: Star Patterned Button-Down - Forever 21; Gold Necklace - Forever 21; Black Trousers - Forever 21; Black Pumps - Merona for Target
Outfit 5: Cardigan - Merona for Target, Blouse - Neiman Marcus; Necklace - Francesca's; Trousers - Zara; Maroon Pumps - Merona for Target
Outfit 6: Gold Earrings - Cookie Lee; Dress - Calvin Klein; Belt - Forever 21, Tights - Boots; Black Pumps - Merona for Target

I hope this mini look-book has given you some ideas for your next work week!  Thank you for reading! 

 
Marquielle  

No comments:

Post a Comment